Surprisingly I don’t carry too many beauty-related products in my purse, but I try and keep my bag as neat and clutter-free as possible. Check out the pic and list below to see what’s inside!
OK, so let’s see what we have here:
- I am horrendously bad at keeping track of sunglasses and have lost many pairs, so I always buy the cheapie ones from Old Navy. This is one pair of several I keep both in my purse and car.
- Pocket pack of tissues from a Japanese shop (er, I even like Japanese tissues…)
- MAC Lipstick in Capricious
- Kiss My Face Lip Balm in Sliced Peach (really yummy)
- Opti-Free Replenish rewetting drops for my contacts
- Immodium! Er…cause you’ll never know when you might need it.
- NYX Jar Concealer in Porcelene (excellent stuff at a bargain price!)
- Sticky sheets because my dog sheds big-time.
- Trident Original for that minty fresh feeling. There’s no need to offend anyone with coffee breath.
- Boscia Blotting Linens in Rose to spot treat the t-zone
- Doraemon whistle! I read it’s good to have a whistle with you for safety/self-defense purposes. I picked up this cute one at a Japanese store too. (I know, I know…overkill much?)
- Etude House Peach Skin Pact compact powder – finely milled, non-powdery and smells like peaches!
- Random Japanese pencil case (OK, I really do need Kawaii Anonymous here) to hold most of it in.
Anyone else want to share what they stow away in their bags?
Photo by Taryn